Zoo, Dr. Pepper Museum, Texas Sports Hall of Fame, Texas Ranger's Museum, Hippodrome Theatre
After a refurbishment and guest room refresh January 2007, this 153-room Courtyard is now completely updated. It is ideally located in historic downtown Waco's entertainment district, across from the Waco Convention Center. Guests enjoy in-room amenities such as large desks, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. The hotel features a fitness room, pool and whirlpool. Free high speed wireless internet is available throughout the hotel. 24 hr market serves snacks, beverages, beer, wine and liquor. Two 600 square foot meeting rooms make this Courtyard an excellent location for business meetings or small social events
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||153|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||624 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 45 people| Policies / Expenses
6 pm day of arrival
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Waco Regional Airport, 10 miles, complimentary Airport Shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Courtyard by Marriott
- Business centered hotel with functional rooms and and a multi-use public area
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and lobby area
- Flexible workspaces, soft bedding, and Paul Mitchell products
- Lobby provides a casual meeting and workspace, business center, and GoBoard® Touchscreens for Info on the Go
- 24/7 Market offering practical food/beverage options
The Courtyard by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Courtyard by Marriott, Waco Courtyard by Marriott