Our hotel is close to: downtown theatres, restaurants, bars/nightclubs, museums, shopping, parks, dinner cruises, river tours, architectural tours.
Hotel Burnham, a Kimpton Hotel, is at once the essence of a Chicago boutique hotel and a hotel like no other. Selected by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the world's best places to stay, our unique hotel brings to life old world elegance with a contemporary sensibility. Situated in a National Historic Landmark building, enjoy luxury accommodations and architectural grandeur in the heart of Chicago's famous Loop.
Set in Chicago's Reliance Building, Hotel Burnham offers exceptional Chicago accommodations that balance modern comforts with a historic setting. Vivid mosaic floors, red marble walls and filigreed elevator grills replicate the original building and the classic club aesthetic continues in our inviting lobby living room, providing a luxurious and elegant setting from which to begin your Chicago adventure.
Directly across from Hotel Burnham, BLOCK 37, a multi-use residential, retail and entertainment development, has risen, featuring unrivaled retail therapy with stores like Anthropologie, Godiva Chocolatier and PUMA.
Whether the Windy City beckons you for business or leisure, you'll have a happily memorable stay. From superb American cuisine at the adjacent Atwood Café, to taking in the sights and sounds of Chicago's Millennium Park, Hotel Burnham puts you in the center of this storied city. We are within easy walking distance of Millennium Park and the revitalized State Street, close to world-renowned arts, theater and entertainment venues.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||444 sq. feet
||Holds 32 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Food and Beverage Tax:
||58.00 Per Night (valet)
|| 8.00 Per Person (roundtrip - not mandatory)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Hotel Burnham takes care of all our guests in style—whatever their species.We accept any number of pets without size or weight restrictions and for no extra charge.
For people with allergies, we also have pet-free floors
Airport & Shuttle Information
Midway/MDW: 12 miles; 20-30 minutes; shuttle (one way) - $24; taxi (one way) - approx. $30
O'Hare/ORD: 18 miles; 30-45 minutes; shuttle (one way) - $29; taxi (one way) - approx. $40
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Kimpton Hotels
- Boutique hotel with more than 60+ properties nationwide
- Kimpton Karma Rewards is a free guest program which offers guests the opportunity to earn free nights, get free Wi-Fi, exclusive offers on hotel stays, a $10 bar credit for in-room snacks or bar cocktails, and a $30 spa credit towards a massage, facial, or body treatment
- Nightly wine hour
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Yoga mats provided upon request
- Pet friendly hotel free for cats, dogs, and other pets of any size
- Access to their public bikes for free to tour around the city or neighborhood
- Kimpton Hotels also offers guest free travel items left behind or forgotten like plastic travel bags, fan, humidifier, curling and straightening iron, steamer, spray wrinkle remover, a night light, and so much more
The Kimpton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.