Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel, with its exactly in the Central Business - leisure District, is located in the heart of Old Quarter Hoan Kiem District, a shopping haven of over 500 shops and restaurants near the Hoan Kiem Lake. The hotel offers direct access to the Hoan Kiem Lake International Convention and Exhibition Center via Walking Distance . In fact, this luxury hotel in the heart of Old Town – Old Quarter – French Quarter, is walking distance from many historic landmarks, such as Hoan Kiem Lake, the Temple Of Literature, Water Puppet theater, Ho Chi Minh Complex, stage to some of the most significant national events, the Hanoi Opera House and the commemorative landing site of Ly Thai To Garden - founder of modern Hanoi - Vietnam.
Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel is 40 minutes from the Noi Bai International Airport. It is also close Vietnam's historic, cultural and entertainment areas, such as Night Market, the Local Market Dong Xuan, Long Bien Multi Fruit Market, Long Bien Bridge walking and the new Plaza Super Mar
Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel, a new 3 star hotel of International Standard in downtown Hanoi, offers the finest in budget, cheap, affordable and clean accommodation in an authentic boutique Vietnamese neigh bour hood in the Heart of the Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem.
Conveniently located in the very heart of the charming historic Old Quarter with shopping, restaurants and side walk food stalls. The hotel is nestled in a large peaceful street which offers you a perfect retreat from the vibrant and bustling Hanoi city life.
Shopping and entertainment venues as well as bars and restaurants are on the doorstep. Just a three (3) minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake, and a little further more to the Dong Xuan market, Literature Temple, Vietnam Historical Museum, Museum of Vietnamese Art and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Whether you are on a business or a leisure vacation, our 24-hour on duty courteous, professional and friendly hotel staff will take best care of you during your stay to ensure you have a memorable time in Hanoi, Vietnam.
So remember for cheap, affordable and clean budget accommodation contact Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel in down town Hanoi.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
||10.00 VAT % Inclusive
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
From Noi Bai International Airport, travel along Thang Long Bridge (East Coast Parkway) towards City Center and Old Quarter Hoan Kiem Dist,
• Exit at Yen Phu Road (after the Fort Road exit turn down at the end of the Thang Long Bridge) on the left
• Keep left on Yen Phu Road and keep going ahead to the city after Pass The West Lake and Sofitel Plaza 5 star hotel keep going towards to center about 10 minutes
• Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel is on the right hand when you take a turn to Hoan Kiem Lake.
The estimated travel time is approximately 40 minutes, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Please check with your car rental agencies on ERP (Electronic Road Pricing), required along major roads leading to the Central Business District at specific times, before leaving the airport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
- 3 types: ibis hotels offer comfort and modern design with 24 hour reception services, extended breakfast hours, light meals throughout the day, and a non-stop full service bar
- ibis Styles are stylishly designed for the guests who want it all. Offers all-inclusive packages which include acomodations, breakfast, and internet access and each guestroom has flat-screen TV's and multimedia connections
- ibis Budget caters to those guests who want a more cost effective, casual, but also comfortable setting. Fluffu pillows, free Wi-Fi, and a gourmet breakfast buffet
- All ibis hotels offer exceptional modern amenities and eco-friendly services through Planet21
The Ibis highlights above are subject to change without notice.