Welcome to the new Quid experience: neat, flexible and smartThis is us. This is our Quid Hotel.The brand new, environmentally friendly Best Western Quid Hotel Venice Airport is strategically located within the new commercial directional AEV Terraglio area in Mestre, close to the highway off-ramp and directly connected to the Marco Polo Airport by a shuttle service.It's easy living near the city! Flexible service, modern design, friendly technology and the full range of business facilities all come together in this 4 star Best Western Hotel.Why Quid?•Free buffet Breakfast. Full energy to enjoy every day - whether you plan to spend it shopping, relaxing or sightseeing within Venice or the enchanting cities surrounding it.•Free Wi-fi connection throughout the hotel, including the restaurant and rooms. Stay connected to the entire world with your laptop, netbook or iPhone - for work or for fun.•Mover Restaurant: fabulous food for passionate globetrotters. Traditional dishes, light lunches, coffee breakes and buffet are all available at the metropolitan restaurant on the first floor. The private parking is free.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||128|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Meeting Space:||240 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 120 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||07.00am-12.00 am| Policies / Expenses
- to confirm the Group we need a deposit of 30% (non refundable);- is required a full prepayment at least 07 days before arrival date;- you can cancel 1 or 2 room 07 days before arrival date;- Late cancellation o no show 100% penalty
|Typical Group Deposit:||30|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 2.40 Per Person (per night)|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||10.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Food and Beverage Tax:||10.00%|
|Porterage Fee:|| 1.50 Per Item|
|Gym Fee:||16.00 Per Day|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:|| 5.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||20.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||30.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
little pets are alowed under fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: airport Shuttle service is available at scheduled hours.Reservation is required at least 24 hours before. 6 euro per person
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.