Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum, Louisville Zoo, Caesars Casino, 4th Street Live, Fuzzy Zoellers Golf Courses
Built in 2001, Award winning hotel, 75 Guest rooms, 19 suites including Jaccuzi, Handicap accessible rooms, Indoor pool/Spa, workout facility, free hot breakfast. Easy access from I-65/ Exit #9. Cracker Barrel And DQ adj to hotel.Major shopping w/i 5 miles. Churchhill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum 10 min away. Fuzzy Zoellers Golf Courses nearby.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||75|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||700 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 50 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
6pm date of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 1.00%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Up to medium size pets. $25 non refundable fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
Louisville Int'l Airport approx 20minTaxi fare $30
Local Shuttle Info: n/a
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.