The Ramada Hotel of Augusta, GA is conveniently located off I-20 at Exit 199. The Augusta Mall, Fort Discovery Kids for Science, Georgia Golf Hall of Fame and the Morris Museum of Art are all just a short drive from the Ramada Hotel. The new, contemporary and modern interior corridor accommodations of the Ramada hotel await your arrival in exciting Augusta - home to the Masters Golf Tournament at Augusta National. This Business Class hotel offers all guests Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet, Deluxe Complimentary Continental Breakfast and USA Today. Every room offers a Microfridge, Iron & Ironing Board, Coffeemaker, Hairdryer and 27' TV with premium cable, all designed to make you feel at home. A Business Center, Evening Managers Reception (M-F) and ample complimentary parking complete the value provided at the Ramada Hotel. Conveniently located in Augusta, GA the Ramada Hotel is your perfect lodging choice.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||52|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 | Policies / Expenses
Individual: 24 hrsGroup: 7 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
From AirportAugusta (AGS) - AGSHotel direction: 20 mi NE• Driving directions: Leave Bush fieldand turn right onto Doug BernardParkway. Take 520 west (Booby Jones Express Hwy).Take Exit 1C (I-20 towards Columbia).Take Exit 199 (Washington Rd). Off the ramp, make right and at first light make left. Hotel on right.• Estimated taxi fare: 25.00 USD (one way)Atlanta-Hartsfield-JacksonInternational Airport (ATL) - ATL•• Hotel direction: 120 mi E• Driving directions: Exit airport to I285 North. Proceed to I-20 East toAugusta. Continue on I-20 forapproximately 2 hours until you reach exit 199 (Washington Rd). Off the ramp, make right and at first light make left. Hotel on right
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.