Gold's Gym, World's Gym, Abilene State Park,
When you are traveling through Texas on Interstate Highway 20, Highway 277, 83, 80 or 84, it's nice to know that the Days Inn Abilene is nearby. At the Days Inn, the rooms are bright, comfortable and affordable. The swimming pool is inviting. The parking is ample for cars, buses or trucks. Our deluxe continental breakfast pleases all our guest. Abilene is a whole lot of Texas going on! Near the center of our State, it lies under crystal skies and is the heart of recreation and hospitality. Abilene preserves the traditional heritage of the Old West while providing all the exciting advantages of a thriving contemporary city. Abilene is famous for its friendly, helpful people, and that attitude extends to our hotel and business. Our EXPO Center features a horse show every weekend, with no admission fee.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.