Columbia river gorge, Oregon Zoo Waterfront Park
Oregon History Center
Leach Botanical Gardens, Japaness Garden, Chinese Garden.
The Sleep Inn® East is conveniently located off Interstate 84, only 15 minutes from downtown Portland. The hotel is seven miles from the Portland International Airport and 15 minutes to three major malls, the Rose Quarter and the Coliseum.
This Portland hotel is the gateway to Mt. Hood, Mt. Hood National Forest and the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, which includes area attractions like Multnomah Falls, historic Cascade Locks and the Bonneville Dam.
In addition to outdoor wonders, the Portland community shares a variety of year-round activities to please all ages.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||500 sq. feet
||Holds 35 people
Policies / Expenses
Before 4:00 PM on the arrival date
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
PDX Portland airport, just 5 miles away
Do not have shuttle, but cost $20 to go airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Sleep Inns
- Morning Medley hot breakfast buffet serving waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage, etc. varies by location
- Guest rooms with large work/desk areas, free local and long-distance calls within the U.S.
- Large signature Sleep showers
- Free high-speed internet access and newspaper
- Swimming pool and/or fitness facility
The Sleep Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.