Gladys Porter Zoo, Museaum, Palo Alto Battlefield, Mexico, One of the best Vacation spot in US South Padre Island, Brownsville Art League, Mexica Border,
One of the fine Hotel in Brownsville, TX. Please see blow for all Amenities.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||10|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||400 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||1.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10 dollars per night, per pet
Airport & Shuttle Information
Brownsville Air Port (BRO) 5 miles, Call in Shuttle, Taxi $15-17.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.