MUSEUMS, COLONIAL PLACES, CHURCHS, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING CENTER,
96 rooms, 2 for disabled guests. Located in the heart of the colonial area of Santo Domingo, the hotel building was completely refurbished in 2000 and is an ideal base to visit all the historical monuments in the old town centre. 30 km from the airport.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||Holds 60 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
3 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL FOR INDIVIDUAL, 15 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL FOR GROUPS
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Small dogs only
Airport & Shuttle Information
35 MINUTES FROM MERCURE TO AIRPORT. THE COST IS 40 DOLLARS
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.