Holiday Inn Edinburgh is situated next door to Edinburgh Zoo, the home of the Giant Pandas. See first hand the penguin parade, monkeys, rhinos, big cats and the only Giant Pandas in the UK. There is the Bundongo trail - a state of the art research facility, allowing insights into the world of chimpanzees. Feel free to check out live footage of the animals via Edinburgh Zoo's Web cam.
Previously known as "The Posthouse Edinburgh", the Holiday Inn Edinburgh hotel is a fully refurbished 4 star modern hotel. We are situated three miles from the city centre and only four miles from Edinburgh Airport. Our location makes us equally appealing to both leisure and business guests. We are close to the Murrayfield Hospital and the Corstorphine Hospital too. We're near to Edinburgh Business Park and our Academy Conference Centre offers 14 meeting rooms for up to 120 guests. The Academy is located on the 5th floor of the hotel and offers superb panoramic views of the Pentland Hills.
Green Program available - Gold status
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||7:00 am - 1:30 am
Our indoor pool is open as follows :
Monday to Friday
06:30am to 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday
07:00am to 10:00pm
Policies / Expenses
For 1 to 9 rooms: 72hrs prior to arrival.
For 10+ rooms: 28 days prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Airport & Shuttle Information
Edinburgh International Airport, 3 miles, taxi costs approx £8. Excellent bus routes from Airport-Hotel .Ticket costs £ 4
It takes 15 minutes from the Airport to Holiday Inn Edinburgh
Local Shuttle Info: Excellent bus routes - bus stop right in front of the hotel .
Single ticket - £ 1.50
Day ticket - £ 4
It takes 15 minutes from the Holiday Inn Edinburgh to Princess Street -city centre .
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Full scottish breakfast is included in rate
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.