Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites Westchase Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very Pleased with the Hotel and Staff."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Used this hotel for my daughter's wedding party and guests. We were very pleased with everything. Being from out of state and not familiar with Houston at all, Megan Thurman was very helpful.
29-Mar-2015 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Mar 27 to Sun Mar 29 2015 at a $77.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites Westchase
At Candlewood Suites Houston Westchase, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big and built for comfort, it is the ultimate suite for the business or leisure traveler. Each suite has a fully-equipped kitchen, including a full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with two phone lines and free high speed internet access. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow you favorites from our free CD and video library. In our Candlewood Cupboard, you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Conveniently located in the Houston Westchase District, Candlewood Suites Houston Westchase is just minutes from a variety of shopping, restaurant and entertainment options. Our central location, just off of Beltway 8, offers easy access to all major Houston freeways.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||1998|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||80|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||1.0 Mi|
Although we do not have a pool located on property, The United Methodist Church next door has a pool that allows the public to attend for a small fee.
Policies / Expenses
Cancel by 4pm on day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 7.00%|
|City Tax:|| 4.00%|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15 first night; $10 each additional night. Maximum of $150.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Conveniently located on Beltway 8 midway between Bush Intercontinental Airport and Houston Hobby Airport (approximately 25 minutes from each) Taxi from either airport approximately $20.00.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
While we do not serve breakfast to our guests, we do have the Candlewood Cupboard that allows our guests to purchase breakfast and/or cook it within their own room.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candlewood Suites Houston Westchase