The Intercontinental Kansas City is located on The Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a 15 block enteratinment district mirrored after the streets and architecture of Seville, Spain. There are over 180 shops, 35 + restaurants, movie theaters, a vibrant nightlife and a year round calendar of events.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||30000 sq. feet
||Holds 1300 people
Policies / Expenses
24 Hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is approximately 25 miles and 25-30 minutes from the hotel. KCI Shuttle offers a $17 one way fare and a one way taxi is around $4.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Intercontinental, Intercontinental Hotel Kansas City, Intercontinental Kansas City at the Plaza