Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites Austin Northwest Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"A very accommodating experience!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
With one exception our stay at the Candlewood Suites Austin Northwest was an excellent experience. On the second night I encountered a few "Roche's" sharing our room. In the morning, I informed the desk and I don't know what they did but I found none on our return that evening. In a hotel with full kitchens in each suite I can see that happening. Not only did they seem to solve the problem, but the comped me For the inconvenience. "WELL DONE CANDLEWOOD".
13-Aug-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Aug 10 to Sun Aug 13 2017 at a $84.00 group rate (7% discount).
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites Austin Northwest
Beautifully transformed all-suite property with studio and one bedroom suites with full kitchens. The apartment style studio suite has a queen bed, fully equipped kitchen with full size appliances, an over-sized recliner and a 10 foot work space/desk area. The 500 sq-ft one bedroom suite comes with all of the convenience of the studio plus a completely separate living room with sofa sleeper. Every kitchen is equipped with all necessary cookware and WI-FI and HDTV are complimentary in every suite. Our 24-hour staff is committed to ensuring your stay is enjoyable and our Candlewood Cupboard (Convenience Store right on property) and Candlewood Gym are just another added value for the Candlewood Guest to enjoy.Candlewood Suites Austin Northwest/Arboreturm is located only 1 miles from The Domain and The Arboretum, two of Austin's premier destnations. The property is strategically placed off of Mopac and Highway 183 with convenient access to North Austin, Interstate 35 and Downtown/Campus. The Domain provide our guests with countless restaurant selections, retail stores and even entertainment within one mile of the property.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1998|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||18|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Pool Info:||We do not have a pool| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are allowed up to 50lbs. We do charge a fee of $15.00 the first night and $10.00 each night after. The maximum charge is $150.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin Bergstrom 18 miles
Local Shuttle Info: We do not offer a local shuttle however Austin has several ride share companies to choose from!
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Candlewood Cupboard which offers a large variety of breakfast items for sale. Complimentary coffee
Internet / WiFI
We offer Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candlewood Suites Northwest