Our Hotel Planner Expert Reviews of Best Western Inn Hershey
Our expert hotel planners periodically visit and review the hotels we represent in person. This is the most recent visit:
"A good fit for the individual leisure traveler"
Overall Score3.0/ 5
The Best Western Inn Hershey is located right off of Rt.422 with one entrance on the hotel side of the highway; right in between downtown Hershey and the main attractions. The hotel is older so there is no elevator and has both interior and exterior rooms; they do have ADA rooms located on the 2nd floor, which is lobby level. 100 level rooms are the exterior entrance rooms. The hotel is 100% non-smoking and pet friendly; all guest rooms amenities include mini frigs, microwaves, WIFI; bathrooms are on the smaller side with the vanities outside. On-site features include: an outdoor pool with kids area, sundeck, vending on each floor, guest laundry, game room, free breakfast, fitness center, computer in lobby, ATM and free parking. This hotel is a good fit for the individual leisure traveler with pets, sports team or a family reunion.
Verified Reviews of Best Western Inn Hershey
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very efficient & friendly staff!"
Overall Score3.0/ 5
Rooms need some "sprucing up". It was clean, but a few maintenance items needed attention in my room (#146). The door on console where fridge is located wouldn't latch and hangs partially open.
Verified Review, stayed from Sat Nov 09 to Sun Nov 10 2013 at a $79.00 group rate (15% discount).
Customer Reviews of Best Western Inn Hershey
The Best Western Inn Hershey is located only 1.5 miles from Hershey Attractions. There are 14 restaurants that are within a mile of the Hotel,anywhere from Fast Food to Fine Dining. All of our rooms come equipped with either 2 double beds or 1 king and a pull out sofa bed. Each room has a refridgerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. We have the largest outdoor pool in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||450 sq. feet
||Holds 30 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
10am - 10pm
Policies / Expenses
24 hrs prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are allowed with a $25.00 fee.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Harrisburg International Airport, 6 miles. Taxi service available
Local Shuttle Info: Not Available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Waffles, cereal, fruit toast, muffins,yogurt
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.