Originally built in the 1800s as one of the city's very first power stations, a building that lit the path for Glasgow's development, the Hotel Indigo® Glasgow hotel today puts you close to a new kind of buzz—local cuisine, world-class shopping, museums, historic theatres and sporting events. Our hotel's design mixes Victorian architecture, high ceilings, and original brown brick with modern comfort. Murals by local artists line the walls, while our restaurant serves local dishes prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. It's a great place to chat over a brew and look for the famous local Glaswegians depicted in the mural above diners' heads.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policies will be confirmed on contract
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Prestwick Glasgow Airport (31 miles), Edinburgh Airport (40 miles), Glasgow International Airport (9 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hotel Indigo
- Boutique style property with hardwood floors
- Plush bedding and signature area rugs
- Aveda Bath & Body products and spa-inspired showers only
- Wonderful pet friendly services serving pets with a welcome biscuit, a doggy bed and canine cocktails at selected hotels
- Bistro style food and beverages
- 24-hour fitness and business centers
The Hotel Indigo highlights above are subject to change without notice.