Beaches, Shopping, North Collier Regional Park
, Sun n' Fun Lagoon Water Park, Seminole Indian Casino, Caribbean Zoological Gardens, Corey Billies Airboat Tours, Pure Naples Excursions, Naples Princess Sight Seeing Cruises, Naples Trolley Tours
, Fishing Charters, Germain Arena
, Golisano childrens museum.Collier museum, Captain Steves Swamp Buggy Adventures, Allure Adventures, Naples Pier
The newly renovated Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel is conveniently located off of I-75 at exit 107. Located only minutes from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and the upscale shopping and boutiques in downtown Naples. . The Best Western features 240 luxurious rooms/efficiencies and suites. All rooms come equipped with free high speed internet access, refrigerators,microwaves, cable tv, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Private balconies in most rooms. In house laundry facilities and a fitness room. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with hot items served is included. Outdoor heated pool and spa on property. The Best Western offers ideal conference rooms for groups of 10-150 people
We have water,electric and linen conservation procedures in place. The entire property is setup for recycling and have LED light bulbs in place.
What you need to know
Hotel Features – Perfectly situated near the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and thriving downtown Naples, the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel gives visitors the best of both worlds. Located just off of Interstate 75, guests can access the Southwest International Airport easily and quickly as it is only about a 25-minute drive.
Guest Rooms – Visitors to the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel have their pick of basic rooms or luxurious suites with multiple bedrooms and kitchens, as well as other guest room options that fall in-between the two. No matter which of the over 240 rooms to choose from, guests can rest assured that they will receive world class amenities, including an outdoor heated pool, spa, fitness center, and wireless high-speed Internet. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is offered, too, making each day begin as sweetly as it can.
Nearby Attractions – Naples is a golfer’s paradise with championship courses, warm weather, and lush greens. Beach-goers, too, can take delight in the almost always perfect weather at local Gulf Coast beaches. High-end shopping awaits, with some of the finest shops found on the East Coast. Downtown Naples provides shoppers with boutiques and malls for the common and uncommon finds a shopper can only dream of.
Perks & Amenities – Kids 16 and younger can stay free, making this hotel a family-friendly one. In addition, business travelers can take advantage of the convenience of in-house copy and fax services, in addition to a meeting room that can accommodate up to 175 people.
Expert Tip – Some rooms include a balcony or patio. Upon checking in, see if either of these options are available to fully enjoy the Florida outdoors.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||960 sq. feet
||Holds 150 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
We have a beautiful large outdoor pool and spa. The hours are from 8am to 10pm daily based on weather conditions in the summertime.
Policies / Expenses
Individuals - 24 hours, Groups - 30 Days
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (over double occupancy)
|Banquet Bartender Fees:
||35.00 Per Hour (minimum 3 hrs)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
SW Florida Regional Airport in Ft. Myers is only a 25 minute drive away. Take I-75 South to Naples to exit 107.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our breakfast is served daily from 6am-10am. We have a large variety of items available for you. Coffee,Juices,three types of cereal including a gluten free option of cherrios,white,wheat and raisin bread,doughnuts,danishes, fresh fruit,oatmeal,hard boiled eggs,biscuits and gravy,waffles and additional hot items that change daily. Items include french toast,omelettes,frittatas,canadian bacon, and sausage. There is something for everyone at breakfast.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-FI is free and available throughout the hotel,pool and meeting rooms
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.