Washington's wine country with premier wines is near our Yakima hotel, the perfect destination for wine enthusiasts!Our Yakima hotel is located in a region that gets 300 plus days of sunshine annually, making it the ultimate spot for group events, family fun, and business. A bountiful agricultural region, visitors enjoy the beauty of nature and some of the most delectable local fare imaginable. The Yakima Valley SunDome is just a few blocks away, and the annual Central Washington State Fair draws visitors to the Yakima Valley from around the country. Whether you are here to get away from it all, or for a special event or tournament, allow our staff the privilege of making you feel right at home.Within walking distance of the Regional Valley Mall Shopping Center, our Yakima hotel is designed with convenience in mind. Recently remodeled guest rooms provide a touch of luxury, allowing guests ample amenities and all of the comforts of home. A daily, full hot breakfast buffet is served, and it gives guests the hearty start they need. From freshly made waffles, eggs and meat, to a cereal bar, pastries and yogurts, the meal is completed with fine coffee, and fresh juices. Our outdoor pool and large enclosed grass courtyard area is a favorite for families, large groups and sports tournament teams.WIAA State High School Championship Tournaments also take place in Yakima, and we welcome many golfers to town for our Apple Tree Golf Course Stay & Play Golf Packages, or for the many tournaments that they host annually. Race enthusiasts can enjoy Yakima Speedway, Renegade Raceways, and the State Fair Park Raceway. Yakima is also host to numerous AAU, Sports Forum, Soccer, Softball, and Baseball Tournaments.Business travelers with the Perry Technical Institute, Yakima Valley Community College, PNW University of Health Sciences, and the Yakima Training Center also favor our Yakima hotel for convenience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||112|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn