Situated on the North Saskatchewan River in Saskatchewan's "Gateway to the North" guests will enjoy easy access to the area's best outdoor adventure and exciting attractions.With every stay at this full-service Saskatchewan hotel, guests of the newly renovated BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites will receive friendly service and plenty of thoughtful amenities, including spacious guest rooms and suites, cable satellite television, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a complimentary daily hot breakfast in the Terrace CafÃ©, an energizing exercise facility and an on-site lounge. Plus, we are a pet-friendly Best Western Prince Albert!Business guests can also enjoy working and staying at this quiet Prince Albert, Saskatchewan hotel, with business services and meeting facilities at their fingertips whenever they need and our close proximity to local organizations - like the Prince Albert Grand Council, Northern Lights Casino and the federal penitentiary.Just outside this cozy hotel in Prince Albert, guests will find myriad activities to enjoy and plenty of Saskatchewan attractions to see, including the Northern Lakes, Rotary Police Museum, the Kinsmen Water Park and the First Nations University. Want to take in a hockey game while you're visiting? You're in luck because the Art Hauser Centre Hockey Arena - home of the Prince Albert Raiders - is close to this hotel in Prince Albert. Other nearby attractions include the Northern Lights Casino, the Diefenbaker House Museum, Little Red River Park and South Hill Mall, just to name a few.Start planning your Price Albert getaway today by booking a stay at the BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites. Plus, when you reserve a room online, you can save at this hotel in Prince Albert.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||77|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.