beach, shopping, restaurants, lighthouse, dolphin tours, casino boat, fishing, Ft. Frederica, Christ Church, Bloody Marsh, Retreat Plantation, Golf
Experience the island difference at the Best Western Island Inn. Enjoy time relaxing around the private crystal-clear pool and spacious sun deck. Unwind in the bubbling hot tub beneath the Best Western Island Inn's signature Southern-style gazebo. Gather in the mornings in the Garden Room for a deluxe complimentary continental breakfast. While visiting, you will notice someone is always watching. The tree spirits of St. Simons Island - lovingly carved faces emerging from the tree. The images, created by skilled hands, immortalize the countless sailors who lost their lives at sea aboard the mighty sailing ships that were once made from St. Simons Island oak. You can Spend the day touring historic sites such as Fort Frederica and Christ Church, or climb to the top of the fabled St. Simons Lighthouse. Enjoy a stroll on the beach, bike around the island, or play a round of golf on one of the four courses on the island. Browse through the many specialty shops and boutiques. There are 60 restaurants within a five-mile radius of the hotel offering everything from fast food, seafood, salads and Epicurean delights. The Coastal Conference Center offers a serene environment ideal for small meetings, reunions, tour groups and wedding receptions. Tropically decorated rooms will give you the perfect place to relax.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||2000 sq. feet
||Holds 200 people
Policies / Expenses
24 hours for individual reservations. 14 days for groups.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
McKennon St. Simons Island (SSI)
Distance: 1 MI / 1.61 KM SE
Taxi Fee: $15.00 (USD)
Time by taxi: 2 minutes
Brunswick Golden Isles (BWK)
Distance: 10 MI / 16.09 KM SW
Taxi Fee: $15.00 (USD)
Time by taxi: 15 minutes
Jacksonville International (JAX)
Distance: 60 MI / 96.56 KM S
Taxi Fee: $70.00 (USD)
Time by taxi: 1 hour
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.