Located in the vibrant political, commercial, financial, retail, dining and entertainment center of China's Sailing City.
The moment you walk through our doors you'll notice new stylish design touches, crisp white linens and selection of soft and firm pillows on your bed. You get a comfortable hotel where you can stay, relax and be yourself.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||524 sq. feet
||Holds 300 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Individual:3 days before check in, first day room rate will be charged.
Group: 14 days before check in, 100% cancellation fees will be charged.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Qingdao Liuting International Airport, 42KM. RMB 120 for one-way taxi. RMB 60 for one-way shuttle bus.
Local Shuttle Info: RMB 60 for one-way shuttle bus.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.