The Hyatt Regency Boston is located in the heart of Downtown Boston. The hotel is surrounded by some of the finest shopping, dining, and entertainment in the city. We are a 498-room, four star, four-diamond luxury hotel. At Hyatt Regency Boston we recently completed a 12 million dollar guestroom renovation and are showcasing the absolute newest hotel rooms in the city. All 498 guestrooms are equipped with the Hyatt Grand Bed, Coffee Maker, Sony Dream Machines, High Speed Internet, and Flat Screen TV's. The Hyatt Regency Boston features more than 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and two outdoor terraces. Meeting space includes a 5,046 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom, two dedicated boardrooms with high backed leather chairs and VIP amenities, as well as 20 additional breakout rooms. All meeting rooms feature high-speed Internet access and are networked to allow excellent voice, data and broadcast communications.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||1|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.