Holyoke High School, Mount Holyoke College, UMASS, Holyoke Hospital, Basketball Hall of Fame, Six Flags
This property is newly renovated and has relicensed as a Days Inn. We offer complimentary breakfast for the morning that includes cereals, breads, bagels, donuts, coffee, and orange juice. We also offer full cable tv with HBO, high speed internet, and free local calls.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||36|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||3.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||4.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
6PM, day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.70%|
|City Tax:|| 6.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Bradley International Airport - Windsor Locks, CT
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.