In Motala there is plenty of room for spontaneity and choice. With us it is easy to enjoy and appreciate open-air recreation, unique nature and the lakeside city feeling throughout the year. Activities abound here with many choices of things to do for everyone. Numerous cycle routes and walking trails provide active and nature related experiences for visitors. Other examples of activities include museum visits, fishing and, if you are looking for an adventure out of the ordinary, kayak paddling and rally racing.In about hundred metres from the hotel you find Göta Kanal.
The Best WesternÂ® Motala Stadshotell is a classic hotel situated in the heart of Motala, close to Lake Vattern, Gota Kanal and to Europeâ??s largest lake beach, Varamon. We are within walking distance from shopping, waterfront and guest harbor. Close by are also the golf courses of Motala and Vadstena.All rooms are non-smoking, and many of them have a fantastic view of the lake. We do not accept pets. Our multilingual and service minded staff will give you personalized service.On the ground floor you find our restaurant, the gastro pub Berggrens Ã?ltapp & Mat. They also serve our large breakfast buffet, which is something we are especially proud of.The conference and gala floor previously housed Moalaâ??s town hall. In the magnificent Anglasalen (Angel's Hall) everything from conferences, exhibitions and balls, to banquets and local reviews can be arranged, underneath the cut glass chandeliers. Come experience the charm of the Best WesternÂ® Motala Stadshotell!
We coporate with Svanen
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||78|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||5 |
|Meeting Space:||2000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 200 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policy: Single reservations must be cancelled at the latest 6pm day before arrival and group reservations (5 rooms or more) must be cancelled 1 month prior to arrival, to avoid cancellation fee.
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: Community shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The breakfast is included in the room fee. We have a large breakfastbuffet, cold and warm, with inspirations from the famous Swedish cheif Tina Nordström.
The hotel doesn´t have any own parking but there is a lot of parking areas near by the hotel.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.