Whitewater rafting is available for all age/skill levels on the Ocoee & Nantahala Rivers, Scenic World-class Motorcycle routes, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fields of the Woods, John C Campbell Folk School, Mountain vistas
Surrounded by the mountains of Western North Carolina, the Best Western is a 54 room, freshly renovated home away from home. Our recently redecorated rooms are spacious and include refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, as well as coffee maker and TV with free premium channels. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day with some of the friendliest people you will every meet. Limited pet friendly rooms are available w/advance reservations and an extra fee. Relax around the seasonal pool with friends and family. Free parking is available with lots of space for bus or RVs.Murphy is a small town of approximately 1300 people. It is full of historical buildings, antique shops, boutiques, fine dining and friendly folks.We are close to various outdoor activities like premier whitewater rafting, hiking, and biking routes. Various historic sites abound, including a stretch of the Trail of Tears. Several world renowned motorcycle rides, such as the Tail of the Dragon, are within an hour's drive of the hotel.Being within a three hour drive of several major metropolitan areas makes us an ideal location for a weekend getaway.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||2.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||2.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
Cancellation no later than 1 week prior to arrival date
|Typical Group Deposit:||10%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.75%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 3.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Additional Room Fees:|| 1.50 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Small pets up to 80lbs - $15 per night pet fee (max $100/wk) - limited pet rooms available.No exotics (rodents, snakes, etc).
Airport & Shuttle Information
2 hour drive from the following:Atlanta, Knoxville, Chattanooga, AshevilleRental cars available at airports; local shuttle avail w/reservation - rate negot w/company
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.