Verified Reviews of Best Western Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Hotel from Hell."
Overall Score1.0/ 5
It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. There was bedbugs in two of our rooms. It is the hotel from hell. There were hairs in the bathtub, I have a list from our tour. The mold is so bad in the lower rooms they had to move us three times.
07-Nov-2016 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Nov 04 to Tue Nov 08 2016 at a $69.00 group rate (11% discount).
"Good for Group"
Overall Score3.0/ 5
We had 8 rooms and it was good for the group. Many times the keys were not working and we needed to replace them at front desk. Customer service was pretty good. HotelPlanner.com was great. Made everything very easy for check in.
16-Nov-2015 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Nov 14 to Sun Nov 15 2015 at a $69.00 group rate (30% discount).
"Adequate At Best"
Overall Score2.0/ 5
The hotel was no frills and it looked it. Carpeting in the halls was dingy and smelled musty. We were there on a business trip and booked 42 days. Virtually every night the halls were unpleasantly loud with tour groups checking in late and wandering around. On no less than four occasions, our door was knocked on past midnight by people looking for members of their group. The hotel's Wi-Fi connection was HORRIBLE. My service was interrupted numerous times EVERY NIGHT by all the guests using all available bandwidth. I complained and the hotel essentially said there was nothing they could do. Room service was mediocre. As often as not, there were no fresh towels. On several occasions they neglected to clean our room before we returned after work at 7pm. Overall, the experience was tolerable at best.
19-Aug-2015 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Jul 09 to Thu Aug 20 2015 at a $65.00 group rate (38% discount).
Overall Score4.0/ 5
The bathroom was tiny and the shower head needed to be replaced. My stay there was not enjoyable at all.
19-Apr-2015 Verified Review
Response from Management on 22-Apr-2015:
Overall Score1.0/ 5
No elevator to second floor, husband had unexpected surgery and room could not be switched to first floor. Sheets had two burn holes but had non smoking room. Mattress was extremely hard and pillows too soft. Room had smell.
01-Jun-2014 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Best Western
Located on Route 18 NorthNear several restaurants, shopping mall and movie theater.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||105|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20 per night/ $50 max per week, 50 lbs max per pet or 2 pets upto 60lbs
Airport & Shuttle Information
Newark Liberty International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western East Brunswick Inn