Verified Reviews of Best Western Woodburn
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Very nice, but just a bit expensive.
"Great service, accommodations and location!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I received great customer service at the front desk. The room had ample space and storage for a two night stay. Great linens, a comfortable bed and enjoyed the shower.
Verified Review, stayed from Sat Aug 02 to Sun Aug 03 2014 at a $98.99 average nightly rate.
Overall Score2.0/ 5
Very very noisy people jumping up and down or running above. We are in 228. I've been woken up every morning by 5 am very frustrating. Other than that it's very nice.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn Inn is conveniently located just 1/4 mile from the Woodburn Company stores; one of Oregon's most popular shopping destinations.
Located in scenic western Oregon, The Best Western Woodburn Inn features the friendliest personalized attention and variety of superb amenities to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay for every guest. Each of the 80 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites features a microwave, refrigerator, cable or satellite Television and high speed internet. Enjoy a complmentary deluxe Continental breakfast each morning and end it with warm cookies in the evening. We also feature an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), hot tub, fitness room, a business center and meeting facilites to accommodate up to 50 people depending on set up. Pets are very welcome.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||500 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Outdoor pool ranges from a low 3' and is deepest at 5' opens at 7am until 10pm.
Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
||10.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We have a $10 Pet fee per pet per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland International Airport, The Hut Shuttle cost $70.00 roundtrip, or $30 one way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Woodburn Inn