Verified Reviews of Best Western Georgetown & Suites Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Great Location "
Overall Score4.0/ 5
It's in a very nice neighborhood. A short walk to the Metro and close to many restaurants.
27-Feb-2015 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Best Western Georgetown & Suites
All 76 elegant guestrooms are spacious suites with separate living room & bedroom areasEquipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, iron/ironing board& hairdryerRecently renovated bathrooms with beautiful Italian marble vanities, tiles & foyersThe new Business Center is well equipped for your on-the-road office needs500 Square feet of flexible meeting space available for up to 40 peopleFree high-speed wireless internet access in all guestroomsFree day passes for Bally Total Fitness gym nearbySightseeing tour pick-up & delivery at hotel!
Yes we have green sustainability program;all lights are LED, Paper recyclable bins in use in all guest rooms and public areas, Digital A/C control unit, guest room Linen reusable signage.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||76|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||800 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
Public Pool available during summer only
Policies / Expenses
BY 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
|Typical Group Deposit:||$500.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Parking Fee:||24.99 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
We are 17 minutes drive, 6.5 miles to Reagan National airport, 40 minutes drive, 27 miles to Dulles International airport and 50 minutes drive, 33 miles to Baltimore Washington International
Local Shuttle Info: Supper Shuttle Blue van is available at each airport to the Hotel. Shuttle is at a fee
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary hot breakfast served daily in our CLUB ROOM features the following menu: Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Assorted Whole Fresh Fruit, Variety of Fruit Juices, Hot Oatmeal, Hard-Boiled Eggs and scrambled eggs, Yogurt, Bagels & Cream Cheese, Whole Wheat Toast, Toasted English Muffins, Milk, Pancakes & Maple Syrup, Sausage Gravy & Biscuits, Pork Patties and Links Assorted Danish & Pastries plus your choice of four Kellogg’s Cereals!
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.