Verified Reviews of Courtyard Detroit Downtown
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"A truly delightful guest experience."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Front desk staff was gracious, engaging and extremely helpful. The room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. An excellent night of sleep and an delightful hotel experience. I will definitely be back the Courtyard Detroit Downtown.
Verified Review, stayed from Sat May 24 to Sun May 25 2014 at a $157.30 average nightly rate.
Overall Score2.0/ 5
We paid over $450 for two nights and then had to pay $20 per night, per vehicle. They don't have a shuttle to get around. Also had to pay for a distasteful breakfast as nothing was provided. Half the staff was snooty about answering questions.
Customer Reviews of Courtyard Detroit Downtown
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
6:00 PM day of arrival
Airport & Shuttle Information
21 miles from Detroit Metro Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Courtyard by Marriott
- Business centered hotel with functional rooms and and a multi-use public area
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and lobby area
- Flexible workspaces, soft bedding, and Paul Mitchell products
- Lobby provides a casual meeting and workspace, business center, and GoBoard® Touchscreens for Info on the Go
- 24/7 Market offering practical food/beverage options
The Courtyard by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Detroit, Downtown Detroit Courtyard by Marriott