Deckchair Cinema, Defence of Darwin Experience, Museum & Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Australian Aviation Heritage Centre, Berry Springs, Wave Lagoon, Darwin Military Museum, Mindil Beach, East Point Reserve, Darwin Wharf Precinct, Crocosaurus Cove, Hidden Valley Motor Sports Complex, Aquascene, Pudakul Aboriginal Cultural ToursDarwin Botanic Gardens, Crocodylus Park.
BEST WESTERN Darwin Airport Gateway Motel was the proud winner of the New Tourism Development award at the 24th Brolga Tourism Awards and recipient of the Encouragement Award in the Deluxe Accommodation category in 2011.This conveniently-located Darwin hotel is proud to be one of the closest hotels to the Darwin International Airport and close to the Royal Darwin Hospital and Charles Darwin University.The BEST WESTERN Darwin Airport Gateway Motel offers modern accommodation in Darwin. Located in Australia's scenic Northern Territory, this Darwin hotel features beautifully-appointed guest rooms, each offering cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. This 100% non-smoking hotel also features amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool, business services, and a 24 hour courtesy shuttle to Darwin International Airport, only one and a half kilometres away.The BEST WESTERN Darwin Airport Gateway Motel is ideally located at the gateway to both Litchfield National Park and Kakadu National Park. Hotel guests will find excellent shopping at the largest shopping complex in the Northern Territory just four kilometres away. This Northern Territory hotel is also convenient to the Royal Darwin Hospital and the Charles Darwin University. Hotel guests will also enjoy being close to a variety of local events including the Beer Can Regatta, the V8 Super Cars, the Darwin Cup, Territory Day and the Arafura Games.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Darwin Airport Gateway Motel is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Darwin. Make a reservation today and save!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||64|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 3.1 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 3.1 Mi |
Large outdoor inground swimming pool with pool side bar with drinks and refreshments.
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to check in time.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Free airport transfers to and from Darwin International Airport 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Call reception to book your pick up.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.