5 mile(s) from Top of Oklahoma Museum18 mile(s) from Ponca City, theater48 mile(s) from Great Salt Plains, national wildlife refuge95 mile(s) from Remington Park, horse racing10 mile(s) from Tonkawa, theater20 mile(s) from Fun N' Sun Waterpark85 mile(s) from Frontier City, amusement parkLocal Recreation:1 mile(s) from Blackwell Municipal Golf Course, 9-hole course1 mile(s) from jogging3 mile(s) from fishing4 mile(s) from semi-pro baseball20 mile(s) from Kaw Lake, jet skiing, sailing, boating, water skiing1 mile(s) from driving range, approximately $10.002 mile(s) from baseball, local fields4 mile(s) from bowling10 mile(s) from gambling50 mile(s) from nature preserves/trails
BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn The newly renovated BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn is a welcome spot to rest and relax off the highway, conveniently located off Interstate 35 at exit 222. Enjoy our new deluxe rooms, outdoor barbeque grill area, all new fitness center, lobby, breakfast bar, and business center! Our Blackwell, Oklahoma hotel is situated halfway between Wichita, KS and Oklahoma City, OK. Friendly staff is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay whether you are visiting for business, leisure, or just passing through. Feel at home in our spacious tastefully appointed guest rooms, each featuring a microwave, refrigerator, flat-screen television with cable, HBO® and Showtime®. Work, update your status, or just surf using our free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start your day with our full hot breakfast bar featuring pastries, cereal, fruits, yogurt, eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy, freshly made waffles, milk juice, coffee and tea. The hotel boasts a variety of other amenities including an indoor pool, plentiful parking, and a variety of nearby dining including Los Potros Mexican Restaurant, the best Mexican food and coldest beer in Northern Oklahoma. Fuel your vehicle at several nearby gas stations. Don't forget to bring your furry friends along - Pets are always welcome at the BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn! The hotel is located close to a variety of outdoor activities including golf, jogging trails, fishing, jet skiing, sailing, boating and water skiing on Kaw Lake. Local attractions include nearby Top of Oklahoma Museum in historic downtown Blackwell, Fun N' Sun Water Park, Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge, Blackwell Municipal Golf Course, local antique malls, Kaw Nation SouthWind Casino, and Northern Oklahoma College. Friendly, informal, and affordable, our hotel is perfect for families, couples, business trips, or just a break on your road trip. Excellent value and ideal location is what you will find at the BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn.Features & Amenities•Complimentary Breakfast•Pool•Pets Allowed•Fitness Center•High Speed InternetBreakfast Made Easy•Free Breakfast•Complimentary full breakfast• choice of breads• cereal• fruit• hot eggs• sausage• biscuits and gravy• yogurt• juice• coffee.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||122|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Indoor pool - Heated 8am to 11pm
|Ownership:||Belinda Compala| Policies / Expenses
6:00pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
We do allow pets of all sizes $10.00 pet fee at time of check-in
Airport & Shuttle Information
100 mile(s) from Will Rogers World Airport, Oklahoma City, 24-hours65 mile(s) from Wichita Mid-Continent Airport, 24-hours100 mile(s) from Tulsa International Airport, 24-hours
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Start your day with our full hot breakfast bar featuring pastries, cereal, fruits, yogurt, omelets, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy, freshly made waffles, milk juice, coffee and tea.
Internet / WiFI
Free high speed wireless internet
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.