The Ryokan Hotel is just a stones throw from Newcastle City Centre, within a 10 minute walk of its many shops, theatres, bars and sports venues.Though you'll be staying in a Grade II listed building that dates back to 1840, this wonderful hotel opened in 2010 after complete renovation. Modern bedrooms that overlook the city provide the comfort, while the building itself is bursting with character!As a small hotel, the Ryokan offers the most personal of service, but you'll have plenty of room for relaxation too, not least in our deliciously fascinating restaurant. Luigikhan's offers the very best of Punjabi cuisine and all Halal!A choice of either TWIN Bedroom (2 Single beds) or DOUBLE Bedroom (1 Double Bed) which are all en-suite.All bedrooms have Tea & Coffee Tray. Direct Dial Telephone. 32" Television with Freeview channels.Hairdryer. Radio Alarm clock. Individually controlled underfloor heating. FREE WiFi throughout the hotel. Iron and ironing board available on request. The ideal place to make your home while exploring what the Northeast has to offer, whither is the City Nightlife and shopping or a visit out to the coast.
Low Energy BulbsSensor Lighting in all corridors Low Energy boilers recycling of waste and oils
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15.00 |
|Check Out: ||11.00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||20 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||20 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||1 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.5 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||17.00-23.00 |
|Ownership: ||Luigikhans Hotel Ltd | Policies / Expenses
Individual 24 Hours Prior to arrivalGroups 28 Days prior
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||20 |
|Total Taxes: ||20.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax: ||20.00 VAT % Inclusive |
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost: || 8.50 Per Person |
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost: || 8.50 Per Person |
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost: ||20.00 Per Person |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Newcastle NCL Approx 7.9 miles Taxi Approx £18.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Continental Breakfast is available at £8.50 per guest
FREE car parking subject to availability
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi is FREE to all guests
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Ryokan Hotel, Ryokan Hotel