Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites South
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Norfolk Xpress Stay!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I would like to thank the Janel Pleasant and staff at Candlewood Suites who made our team accommodations up until we arrived and left the facility. We are appreciative for the service and the accommodation. Thank you and looking forward to staying there again. Thanks.
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites South
Situated on the south side of the River City, the Candlewood Suites® Richmond - South hotel provides a convenient location just 6 miles from downtown and right off I-95. We are an all-suite property, offering studios and one bedroom suites. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen that includes full size refrigerator, dishwasher, two burner stovetop, microwave and dishes. Also enjoy a plush recliner and DVD player when you settle in for the night.
Leisure travelers will want to visit Belle Isle at the James River and the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. There is plenty of shopping to keep you busy at Chesterfield Towne Center, Short Pump and Stony Pointe. Hang out with the family outside at our gazebo and two gas grills.
Richmond is home to several major companies, including Philip Morris, Amazon, Honeywell and Dupont, all of which are just a short drive away. With convenient access to I-95, I-64 and I-895, you can spend more time in meetings with the quick commute to our Richmond, VA hotel.
Whether you visit for a night or an extended stay, you'll find free Wi-Fi means you can easily stay connected and since we're pet-friendly, you won't have to leave your companion at home. Take advantage of the Candlewood Cupboard and a Fitness Center. Coffee is always free. Stay with us at the Candlewood Suites® Richmond - South.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
4:00pm day of check in for individuals
48 Hours for groups
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets under 75 lbs. $75 non-refundable deposit
Airport & Shuttle Information
Richmond International Airport 15 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candlewood Suites Richmond South, Candlewood Suites