This newly built Candlewood Suites is conveniently located a few miles West of Youngstown off I-80 in Austintown, Ohio. Our location is so centrally located, it provides both the business and leisure traveler with access to everything the area has to offer in just minutes. Whether it’s the business person going to General Motors, Delphi, Forum Health, local governmental agencies or other esteemed business; or the leisure traveler going to Youngstown State University, Covelli Center or the Canfield Fairgrounds. Also, right out our front door is the beginning to many dining and shopping opportunities in the area. We are committed to providing our guests with all the amenities to make their stay in the area hassle free. From the moment they wake up we want them to feel at home. We provide free wireless Internet, a guest laundry, fitness center, kitchens in every room, indoor pool, whirlpool, gas grill, Gazebo, putting green, and cornhole boards.
We are part of the IHG Green Engage hotel program.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||77|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||3.0 Mi|
6am-11pIndoor pool with Whirlpool
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation is required 24 hours prior to check in or the first nights accommodations will be charged.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.25% (Per night)|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00% (Per night)|
|City Tax:|| 3.00% (Per night)|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 6.75 Per Person (Pastries per dozen)|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 6.75 Per Person (Cookies per dozen)|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||12.00 Per Person (Per pot)|
|Banquet Soda:|| 1.50 Per Person (Per can)|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 2.00 Per Person (Per bottle)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
1 dog or cat that weighs less than 80 pounds. Verification that vaccinations are complete and up to date is required. If pet is left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the hotel premises, the pet must be secured in a proper pet carries. A non-refundable deposit of $75 will be taken at check in.
We do not offer a complimentary breakfast, however breakfast items can be purchased in our Candlewood Cupboard and cooked in the guest rooms.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.