Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy -
For a Total Uniquely Singapore Experience
Conveniently located only 15 minutes away from Changi International Airport, the family-friendly Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy – managed by Accor, a European leader in hotel and tourism – is close to everything leisure and business travellers need in the city-state for an authentic and total Singapore travel experience.
Ideal for Leisure & Families
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy provides a variety of family-friendly facilities, and services to meet your leisure needs in and around the hotel. Conveniently located amidst heritage, lifestyle, recreational, entertainment, shopping and wine and dine attractions, you can enjoy a true Singapore travel experience at your doorstep.
Nestled in the heart of Katong, a historical area on the East Coast of the city, you can explore the heritage area rich in Peranakan culture and discover this unique ethnic group that encapsulates all of Singapore's Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian cultures.
A short walk away from the hotel is the East Coast Park. Its attractive beaches, jogging tracks, dining outlets, water sports centre and other fun and entertaining recreational facilities are popular for adults and children – ideal for a family outing. Seafood lovers craving for Singapore's world-renowned Chilli Crab can savour sumptuous seafood at East Coast Park's Seafood Centre.
For those who want to enjoy Singapore's favourites, the city's famous food centres are just a stone throw away from the hotel.
Providing a one-stop shopping destination is Parkway Parade, an urban and chic one-stop shopping mall opposite the hotel with over 250 specialty shops and departmental stores, from apparels to music and food. It offers everything, from international brands such as Adidas, Borders, Mango and Nike to local household names that a family, business or leisure travellers need.
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is also within easy access to:
• Singapore's popular shopping hubs in Suntec City, Orchard Road and VivoCity at HarbourFront (approximately 10 to 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Singapore Flyer (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Marina Bay area where the Formula One (F1) night race is held (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Sentosa Island (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Esplanade, National Museum of Singapore and Singapore Art Museum (approximately 15 to 20 minutes by car/taxi)
• Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Resorts World Sentosa Integrated Resort – including Universal Studios Singapore (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
Strategically Located for Business, Meetings & Events
Providing the convenience to conduct business, meetings and events, besides the airport, Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel is strategically located near various key business districts and main convention venues in Singapore, such as :
• Suntec Convention Centre (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Singapore Expo (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Central Business District – Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Robinson Road, etc. (approximately 15 to 20 minutes by car/taxi)
• Changi Business Park (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Changi North Industrial Estate (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Upper Changi Road East and Changi South (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
• Novena Square and United Square (approximately 15 to 20 minutes by car/taxi)
• HarbourFront (approximately 15 minutes by car/taxi)
Complimentary Airport Transfers
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy also offers convenient complimentary two-way airport shuttle service for our guests.
Guest Rooms & Hotel Facilities & Services
Epitomising the warm Asian hospitality offering a home-away-from-home experience, Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy has 576 family-friendly and spacious rooms that feature the best of contemporary Asian design. All rooms have widescreen LCD television; cable television and radio channels; wireless and fixed line broadband Internet access; and well-appointed bathrooms and amenities that complement the hotel's home comfort for families, business or leisure travellers. These rooms have breathtaking views of the sea and the East Coast beach, Parkway Parade Shopping Centre, or the children-friendly swimming pool with a glimpse of Katong.
Children menus are available at our dining outlets which serve local and international food for families, business and leisure travellers.
On level one is WAVE café where you can enjoy a cup of gourmet coffee or tea with our wide selection of delicious cakes and pastries or relax with a glass of wine.
The hotel's Jia Wei Chinese Restaurant (level two) offers a stylish atmosphere and personalized services with a selection of modern and exquisite Chinese cuisine and traditional Hong Kong dim sum by its award-winning chef.
Our famed Feast@East Buffet Restaurant (level three) features the best of Singapore's favourites with a nostalgic array of Singapore's varied traditio
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Outdoor swimming pool located at Level 4 ( 6am - 10pm )
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Hotel provide complimentary shuttle service from Hotel-Airport-Hotel
Every half an hour to Terminal one and every one hour to Terminal two and Terminal three
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
American Buffet Breakfast open Daily from 6am - 10.30am
About Grand Mercure
- Smoke-free luxury properties
- Gourmet dining - A blend of Chinese and French cuisine
- Full-service spa facilities for the ultimate mind and body experience
- Spacious, comfortable rooms with customized guest toiletries
- Free airport shuttle service and complimentary Wi-Fi access provided in certain locations
The Grand Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.