Suite Novotel Den Haag City Center is located in the Nieuwe Haagsche Passage shopping arcade in the center of The Hague, within walking distance of the Binnenhof, numerous embassies, government agencies, international companies, museums and shops. The hotel has 118 suites, a fitness center, free WIFI and 24-hour service. Visit the AFAS Circustheater for a musical, or check out the Theater aan het Spui or the Nederlands Dans Theater for drama and dance performances. Scheveningen beach is 15 minutes away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||118|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, at 20 km distance. Average one-way taxi expense will be E50.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Grab-and-go breakfast, to enjoy in our lounge or to take up to your room. A wide range of delights: cakes, fresh bread, meat and cheese platters etc.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.