Shuswap Lake; the longest wooden wharf in North America; wine tours; McGuire Lake, Llama and Alpaca farm, Farm Markets; cycling trails, walking trails, canoeing; specialty restaurants; specialty stores for shopping; and so very much more!
Stay at this newly renovated Salmon Arm hotel located directly off the Trans Canada Highway halfway between Vancouver and Calgary.The BEST WESTERN Salmon Arm Inn is situated just off the Trans Canada Highway in British Columbia. Visitors to this charming hotel will find friendly customer service and superior accommodations at an affordable price. Guests will find lovely Lake Shuswap immediately next to the hotel with over 1400 kilometers of hiking and biking trails. Fishing, skiing, boating are just steps away from the hotel doorstep. The Roots & Blues Music Festival and Fall Festival are always popular events for guests staying at this hotel. Local wineries are abundant, near the hotel and open for wine tasting.The stylish, comfortable guest rooms at the BEST WESTERN Salmon Arm Inn feature cable satellite television and free high-speed internet. Additional hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub. Each morning the hotel serves a delicious complimentary continental breakfast. For a memorable and comfortable stay, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Salmon Arm Inn! Enjoy your stay.
We are a green hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||50|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.6 Mi |
We have an indoor pool and hot tub in a separate pool house. The hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Policies / Expenses
45 days prior to the arrival date
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 2.00 Per Night|
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:|| 6.00 GST %|
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:|| 7.00 PST %|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest airport is in Kelowna, which is 115 km or 1 hr and 45 minutes away.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We offer a free hot continental breakfast that features: waffles, sausages, eggs, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries, breads, and much, much more. This facility is open from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m.
Unassigned free parking on site
Internet / WiFI
We offer free internet and Wi-Fi access everywhere in the hotel
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.