At The Residence Inn Mountain View we have perfected the extended-stay experience by combining all of the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our 112 spacious suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining or meeting with colleagues, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Start your day with complimentary breakfast and end it with our social hour. Take advantage of our pool, heated spa and Sport Court to melt tensions away. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our friendly and proficient staff takes pride in anticipating--and satisfying--your needs, 24 hours a day.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||800 sq. feet
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 Hour Notice
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs and cats are allowed with weight limitations. There is a one time fee of $75 per pet per stay.
Airport & Shuttle Information
From SFO: 30 minutes / $45 Taxi / No shuttle
From SJC: 20 minutes / $30 Taxi / No shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Marriott Residence Inn Mountian View Palo Alto