Value Place Northwest Oklahoma City, OK, is conveniently located off of I-44 and 36th St. (exit 123) in the capital city of Oklahoma. Oklahoma City is situated in the central part of the state, and known to be “cool and warm, ” literally and figuratively. The area is centered on its rich western heritage, creating wide ranging opportunities for visitors such as arts, festivals, museums, shopping, and adventure. This property is just minutes away from the fairgrounds and the downtown art district, and the Historic Stockyards are just a few miles west of the property. While you're in the area be sure to visit Bricktown, an Oklahoma City arts and entertainment district in downtown. In and around downtown, you'll quickly notice that museums and performing arts venues are everywhere. The National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum embodies the American West, while other museums focus on specifics—the American Banjo Museum, the American Pigeon Museum and Library, and the 99's Museum of Women Pilots, just to name
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||no bar|
|Pool Info:||No Pool.| Policies / Expenses
By 3 p.m. day of reservation $75 cancellation fee.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Within 10 miles of OKC
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fast food restaurants close by. Full kitchen in every room.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.