USS Lexington Museum, Texas State Aquarium, Selena Museum
, Botanical Gardens, Beaches, Mustang Island-Padre Island, King Ranch Tours, Bird Watching Parks, Downtown, Whataburger Field
, La Palmera Shopping Mall.
Candlewood Suites is an All Suites, Extended Stay hotel. We are centrally located in Corpus Christi with easy access to both expressways so you are only minutes from many local attractions. All of our beautiful rooms have fully equipped kitchenettes with full sized refrigerators; dish washers, stove, microwave, pots; pans; dishes and utensils; just bring your grocieries! Each suite includes luxurious bedding, 32' flat screen televisions and DVD players with access to our movie lending library for those times you just want to relax on the recliner and enjoy a movie in. Catch up on business on the large work space with desk, task chair and task lightening. There is free highspeed internet and/or hardwire connections located throughout the hotel and free local phone calls. You will enjoy 24hr free access to our guest laundry facility, FREE 24 hour busisness center and FREE state of the art fitness center. Our outdoor pool area boasts a gazebo with two gas grills with utensils for all your outdoor entertainment needs. We are a pet friendly hotel for those times that all your "family" members need to travel with you.
Our property offers our "Candlewood Cupboard" which offers a variety of food, snacks and drinks to purchase or charge to your room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Outdoor pool open from 10:00AM and closes at 10:00PM
Policies / Expenses
Individual Reservations- 24 hours prior to date of arrival.
Group Reservations- Cancellation policy varies.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 0.00 Per Night
|| 0.00 Per Day
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day (free WiFi and/or hardwire)
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We are a pet friendly hotel. We do require a pet fee of $75 per pet and if the guest is staying 7 plus nights the fee is then $150. Guest must provide shot records for their pets for the safety of other guest, staff, and themselves.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport is approximately 8 miles from property.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.