Value Place St. Charles (St. Louis), MO, is conveniently located off of Old Hwy 94 and near I-70. St. Charles is a quaint river city, with lots of charm and history. Throughout town, you're able to admire historic architecture, shop in specialty stores and find antiques, relax or play in the lovely parks, carriage ride along the brick-paved streets, or gamble a little at the casino. There's also a plethora of eclectic, tasty restaurants to choose from. Venturing less than 20 miles into St. Louis, there's even more to see and do. St. Louis boasts three professional sports teams: the St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful Major League Baseball teams; the St. Louis Blues professional ice hockey team (NHL), and its NFL team, the St. Louis Rams—so if you're looking for sports, this town has quite the variety. St. Louis also has quite the variety of museums to enjoy, so if art and history is your thing, look no further. Check out the St. Louis Art Museum, St. Louis History Museum, and much more.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Taxes: ||13.50% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place St. Louis Mo (St. Charles)