BEST WESTERN Willows Inn We are near the Thunderhill Raceway Park, Mendocino National Forest, Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, as well as casinos and golf courses. The BEST WESTERN Willows Inn offers comfort and convenience you can rely on in a choice Northwestern California setting. With a convenient location off Interstate 5, this Willows, CA, hotel is the ideal spot to experience everything that scenic Northern California has to offer. Enjoy all the amenities that add up to a great stay, including spacious new guest rooms and service that makes you feel at home. Wake up to free full hot breakfast or, if you enjoy morning workouts, head to the exercise facility and grab a cup of coffee and fruit afterward. When you need to relax, take a dip in our outdoor pool. Use the free Wi-Fi to stay connected, or enjoy your favorite cable TV show in the comfort of your BEST WESTERN Willows Inn room. Conveniently located between Redding and Sacramento, our Willows, CA, hotel makes it easy for you to enjoy popular local attractions. Reconnect with nature at Mendocino National Forest, a majestic natural wonder spanning nearly one million acres of mountains, canyons and redwood trees. Located just minutes from the BEST WESTERN Willows Inn, the forest offers hiking, boating, fishing and more. Rev up for a good time at Thunderhill Raceway Park, where you can watch hot rods tear down the three-mile track. Get a glimpse of the feathered residents at the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, home to more than 300 waterfowl and sprawling acres of wetlands. Casa Ramos Restaurant, near to our hotel in Willows, CA, serves up authentic Mexican cuisine. For mouth-watering burgers and cold beer, head to the Last Stand Bar & Grill or enjoy all-American favorites at the Black Bear Diner. Many popular chains also have restaurants nearby. Our BEST WESTERN Willows Inn offers a business center and guest laundry for your convenience. New Best Western brand hotel at Willows, CA near Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||46|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 4.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||n/a| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10.00 per pet
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Days Inn Willows