Terrace is home of the Kermodei bear with breathtaking scenic views of the Coastal Mountain Range. Terrace is filled with lots of local history, and plenty of outdoor attractions, such as skiing, snowboarding. hiking, golfing in addition to world famous f
Verified Reviews of Best Western Terrace Inn Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Excellent Customer Service."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
We were in Terrace for Hockey Provincials. The front desk staff, breakfast staff and restaurant staff were amazing. The Breakfast was the BEST free breakfast we have had all year. Thanks for making our stay so great!
27-Mar-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Mar 18 to Fri Mar 24 2017 at a C$129.00 group rate.
Response from Management on 30-Mar-2017:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Terrace Inn
Located downtown, the only AAA/BCAA approved accommodations in the Northwest, we offer the leisure or business traveler superior services, accommodations in a clean, comfortable environment & all the necessary amenities. We have 7 meeting/banquet rooms to choose from. We can provide faxing, photocopying, high-speed Internet access, audio visual equipment or more. Our professional staff can also assist in planning a wedding, anniversary, party, reunion, we offer full catering services with exectional quality and delicious menu options.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||68|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||7 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11am - 10pm| Policies / Expenses
Cancel before 6 PM day of arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day (Free)|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Power Surcharge Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
13 KM south of Terrace, towards Kitimat. There is NO Shuttle available, if a vehicle is not rented, the only way in is by taxi, and it is approximately $16 one way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hot and cold Breakfast is included for maximum of 2 people.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.