Come experience Crowne Plaza Lexington - The Campbell House . This beautifully restored hotel in Lexington, KY was proudly featured in the July 2005 Southern Living Magazine and on the Travel Channel’s Great Escapes. Close proximity to Keeneland, University of Kentucky, Rupp Arena, Lexington Convention Center , Red Mile Horse Racing, Kentucky Horse Park, Tattersalls and Calumet Farm.
Special in-room amenities: Free High Speed Internet Access, Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
Hotel Amenities: Free Parking, Free Bluegrass Airport Shuttle, Free Fitness Center, Free Indoor Pool, Business Center, Bogart’s Lounge, Starting Gate Café featuring Starbuck’s Coffee, Kilbern’s restaurant, adjacent Picadome 18-Hole Golf Course.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||15000 sq. feet
||Holds 350 people
Policies / Expenses
For individuals the cancellation policy is 6PM on day of arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Complimentary Shuttle to the Bluegrass Airport that is 4 miles from the hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.