* Greater SW History Museum, 1.2 mi.* Ardmore Convention Center, 1.7 mi.* Urban Air Trampoline Park 1.0 mi.* Goddard Center For the Visual and Performing Arts, 2.4 mi.* Ardmore Regional Park, 2.5 mi.* Dunn's Outwest Arena, 7.1 mi.* Lake Murray State Park, 11.2 mi.* Gene Autry Oklahoma Museum, 17.7 mi.* Turner Falls Park, 18.3 mi.* Bedre Fine Chocolate, 24.4 mi.* Arbuckle Wilderness, 24.9 mi.* Air Donkey Zipline Adventures, 27.5 mi.* Chickasaw Cultural Center, 32.1 mi
Welcome to the newly renovated Lexington Inn of Ardmore, OK. Conveniently located on Interstate 35 midway between the metropolitan areas of Dallas/Fort Worth and Oklahoma City, Ardmore's location is perfect for both the business and recreational traveler. Take a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site market place and guest laundry facility. Maintain your exercise routine at our on-site fitness center. Take advantage of our business center, with complimentary business services available. We offer clean spacious rooms, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, flat panel cable TVs, ESPN, and HBO.Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while enjoying year-round savings with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are conveniently located off I-35 at Exit 31A and nearby to local attractions such as Ardmore Convention Center, University Center of Southern Oklahoma, and Lake Murray, Turner Falls, and Ardmore Regional Parks.Lexington Inn Ardmore is your best choice for your adventure in south-central Oklahoma. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City or Dallas. At Lexington Inn Ardmore our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||55|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||19|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||36|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Pool Info:||Outdoor Pool| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Up to two pets weighing 25 lbs or less are welcome per room for a nightly charge of $10 per pet
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dallas Love Field (106 miles), Will Rogers World Airport (98 miles), Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (98 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary Hot Breakfast
Free outside parking. Bus parking.
Internet / WiFI
About Lexington Collection
- Lexington by Vantage consists of both upscale and midscale inns, hotels, and suites
- The Lexington Rewards Program offers free room upgrades, late check-outs, a monthly e-newsletter with special discounts, free Wi-Fi and local calls, and other great benefits with points earned with each additional stay
- It is free and one can automatically receive 1,000 bonus points just for signing up
- Reward members can also save up to 20% off car rentals through Alamo and National
- Amenities include a free full or continental breakfast, an on-site fitness center, spacious meeting space, an indoor or outdoor heated pool and shuttle service based on location
The Lexington Collection highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Ardmore Inn & Suites