Six Flags, Continental Airlines Arena, Statue of Liberty, Ruters Univ., Princeton Univ, Restaurants & Shopping
The Ramada North Brunswick is conveniently located off New Jersey Turnpike, Exit 9. This North Brunswick Hotel is minutes from New Brunswick and Newark International Airport. This Hotel which is minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike serves the areas of North Brunswick, New Brunswick, East Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton and New York City. - The Ramada North Brunswick is close proximity to the Jersey Shore, Atlantic City, New Hope and Philadelphia, PA. This hotel is close to the Statue of Liberty and the Meadowlands Sports Complex/Continental Airlines Arena.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||12 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||100|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Meeting Space:||80000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 750 people| Policies / Expenses
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Newark International Airport25 milesOne way taxi $50.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.