Come and experience true Texas hospitality at Candlewood Suites Hotel in Bryan-College Station, where we allow you to live, work, and relax on your schedule. Situated in the beautiful Brazos Valley, we are off Highway 6. This hotel's location provides easy access to businesses, attractions and Texas A&M University making it ideal for visiting students, parents and Aggie sports. Featuring spacious, nonsmoking apartment-style suites with fully equipped kitchens and free wifi.
Business travelers appreciate our 24 Hour Business Center. Prepare for your appointments using the Business Center with its copy, fax and print services. Complimentary high-speed, wireless internet access is also available. We offer a spacious on-site meeting room so you spend less time traveling.
We're just minutes away from the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Veterans Memorial Park, and the Post Oak Mall is nearby if you want to satisfy a shopping craving. Don't forget to check out local treasures like Messina Hof Wine Cellar and Briarcrest Country Club.
Our guest enjoy amenities that include free guest laundry facilities, on-site fitness center, an outside pool, the Lending Locker, Candlewood Cupboard and Gazebo Grill area.
Book your next extended stay your way in Aggieland.
The Perpetual Green Plan (PGP) is a Candlewood Suites brand standard that ensures high standards of cleanliness and preventive maintenance at the hotel level. The PGP is a proven 13-week program that drives and delivers consistent high quality results. The PGP focuses the efforts of every team member on specific activities which, when executed thoroughly and consistently, meets brand quality standards and protects the physical asset while ensuring that our guests will enjoy the “exceptional” Candlewood Suites experience.
This program consists of eight specific components:
• Room Prep
• Best Methods
• Daily Suite Inspections
• Documented Suite Inspections
• Suite Care/Deep Clean Program
• Public Space Deep Clean/Preventive Maintenance
• Maintenance Program
• Management Involvement
The PGP must be implemented at each hotel according to the program plan, and execution of each program component is expected.
The General Manager is held accountable for the overall implementation of the program and records log. It is imperative that all Team Members are knowledgeable and capable of completing and interpreting the log and its contents.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||750 sq. feet
||Holds 50 people
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Outdoor Pool & Jacuzzi
||Alina Hospitality, LLC
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 6.00 Per Night
|| 2.75 Per Night
|| 7.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Candlewood Suites will accept pets provided when the guest and the hotel management team adhere to the following guidelines.
• All guests with pets staying at the hotel must have a valid credit card on file at the front desk.
• Proper medical certification must be available upon request (up-to-date vaccination records).
• A non-refundable fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in as follows:
o 1-6 nights Fee: Not to exceed $75
o 7+ nights Fee: Not to exceed $150
NOTE: If extensive cleaning and repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
• Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest’s room will be inspected for such damages prior to check-out.
• Pet must be placed in a crate or pet carrier when the guest leaves the hotel premises.
• Pets over 80 pounds will not be accepted into the hotel.
• Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas.
Airport & Shuttle Information
George Bush Inercontinental Hotel (IAH)
College Station Easterwood (CLL)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.