Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||14:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||122|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:||1100 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 600 people|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM| Policies / Expenses
Individual - free cancellation possible until 16:00 at the day of arrivalGroup - free canelallation possible 30 days prior group arrivalIn case of no shows the Hotel charges the cost of the first night.
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.