Nestled in the heart of the Garden District on historical St. Charles Avenue, our hotel features all the charm and hospitality that are hallmarks of the Deep South and offers you an auspicious location, near to many landmark attractions that make our city great.
Spend your mornings admiring the celebrated architecture and gardens of our homes, your afternoons shopping in our unique specialty stores and your evenings savoring our tempting meals and fine spirits.
The French Quarter, Tulane and Loyola Universities, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, the Superdome and Audubon Zoo are all just a short ride away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||3000 sq. feet
||Holds 100 people
Policies / Expenses
72 hours prior to arrival day, prepayment required for special event dates
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Just 20 minutes from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Airport Shuttle runs 24 hours per day and costs $13.00 per person each way. Taxi one way costs $28.00.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hotel Indigo
- Boutique style property with hardwood floors
- Plush bedding and signature area rugs
- Aveda Bath & Body products and spa-inspired showers only
- Wonderful pet friendly services serving pets with a welcome biscuit, a doggy bed and canine cocktails at selected hotels
- Bistro style food and beverages
- 24-hour fitness and business centers
The Hotel Indigo highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Garden District Hotel, The Garden District Hotel