The Amenities that your guests receive COMPLIMENTARY are the following….
• Direct TV Over 48 Channels including Disney Channel, ESPN, A&E, CNN & More
• Free Local Shuttle 3 Mile Radius, Hospitals and Albuquerque Airport
• Rise & Dine Breakfast w/biscuit & sausage gravy. bagels, Toast w/peanut butter & jelly, bagels w/cream cheese, assortment of cereals, milk, fruit & orange juice.
• In-Door Heated Pool & Hot Tub with Sundeck and Sky Lights
• Microwaves & Refrigerators in Every Room * Flat Screen TV's
• Freshly Baked Cookies at Check-in & 24-Hour Coffee, Decaf & International Teas
• Cucumber & Mint Water Station & Freshly Brewed Iced Tea Daily
• Business Center with Copier, Fax, Scanner and printer
• On-Site Fitness Center *On-Site basketball Court *Free USA Today *Free Lollipops
• Free WIFI * FREE Parking *Pets Allowed *Pet Walking Station * Free Dog Bones
• 24-Hour On-Site Security & Live Patrolled Security * Wyndham Rewards
• Private Balconies * Same Day Dry Cleaning Service * On-Site Laundry Service
• Meeting & Banquet Rooms *On-Site Catering *Holiday Parties *Weddings
• Room Packages with ALBQ. Aquarium, Zoo, Botanical Gardens & Cliffs Amusement Park
yes, recycling, bicycle rack, carpool reserved parking spot. Use ECO Lab eco friendly cleaning and pest control products.
What you need to know
Hotel Features - Renovated in 2007, Albuquerque’s Plaza Inn is ideally located just minutes from the downtown business district, University of New Mexico, Medical Center, Historic Old Town and the Albuquerque International Airport. This business savvy hotel offers a breathtaking view overlooking Albuquerque's West Valley and the downtown skyline.
Amenities - Guests enjoy all of the convenient amenities the hotel has to offer. The Plaza Inn’s spacious meeting rooms (suited for workshops, seminars, events, or conferences), a relaxing lounge, spa, and indoor/outdoor pool, are all key assets to help you wind down from an eventful day. Guests who wish to stay in great shape throughout during their travels can take full advantage of the hotel’s convenient fitness room. Whether you enjoy going out into town or relaxing with room service and a movie, the Plaza Inn can accommodate all your needs.
Guest Rooms - After a long day of business or a fun-filled day with family and friends, the Plaza Inn’s guest rooms present an atmosphere of relaxation and pure bliss. Rest in one of the 120 recently renovated guest rooms, featuring a large vanity, sitting areas and a two-sided pillow top mattress. Each room features a sofa bed, an in-room electronic safe, an individual climate controller, hairdryer, accessible bath, DVD player, make-up mirror, iron/ironing board, high-speed wireless Internet, and a wonderful array of luxurious toiletries. Some rooms feature a Jacuzzi tub along with a balcony overlooking the fantastic downtown view.
Nearby Attractions - The Plaza Inn Hotel places its guests in the heart of all the thrilling action. The optimum entertainment, dining, and shopping in Albuquerque is just steps away from the hotel’s doors. The hotel is conveniently located just a few miles from Historic Old Town, Albuquerque Convention Center, the Albuquerque International Airport, downtown business district, University of New Mexico, and Medical Center.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||2300 sq. feet
||Holds 75 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
We have the largest hotel indoor pool in Albuquerque - over 8 ft. deep. Hot tub also available.outdoor sundeck
Policies / Expenses
Our cancellation policy for individual reservations is 24 hours prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 5.00 Per Night
|Food and Beverage Tax:
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person
|Meeting Power Surcharge Fee:
||25.00 Per Night
|Additional Room Fees:
||25.00 Per Function (Set-Up & Cleaning Fee)
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:
|Audio Visual Service Charge:
|Banquet Labor Fees:
||25.00 Per Hour
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
||15.00 Per Person
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:
||16.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:
||18.00 Per Person
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:
||16.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:
||19.00 Per Person
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:
||15.00 Per Person
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:
||25.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:
||27.00 Per Person
|Morning Break Cost:
|| 8.00 Per Person
|Afternoon Break Cost:
|| 9.00 Per Person
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:
||35.00 Per Item
|| 3.00 Per Person
|Banquet Bottled Water:
|| 3.00 Per Person
|Banquet Hosted Bar:
||11.00 Per Person/Per Hour
|Banquet Reception w Hors d'oeuvres:
||28.00 Per Item
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$25 per stay fee & FREE dog bones and an outdoor pet clean-up station.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Albuquerque International Sunport, located 5 minutes from hotel, Hotel provides shuttle service to and from the airport.
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary shuttle within 5 mile radius and to ALL medical appt. - hours of operation 7am - 10pm but special arrangements can be made for groups
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Rise & Dine Breakfast w/biscuit & sausage gravy. bagels, Toast w/peanut butter & jelly, bagels w/cream cheese, assortment of cereals, milk, fruit & orange juice.
About Howard Johnson
- Rise and Dine breakfast offering coffee, fruit juices, and baked goods
- In-room coffee and High speed internet access in every room
- Pet friendly at participating locations
- Home Office Rooms ideal for business travelers which includes a work desk and a comfortable chair with a refrigerator and microwave
The Howard Johnson highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Plaza Inn Albuquerque, Plaza Inn Downtown Albuquerque